The tabs below contain links to the information you need to be a coach with Hollis Youth Hockey
Key Requirements For All Coaches (Head Coach And Assistants):
- You must register online with USA Hockey
- You must complete a background check
- You must complete SafeSport training (every 2 years)
- You must have the appropriate USA Hockey CEP Level
- You must complete the appropriate USA Hockey Age-Specific Module
- You must sign the USA Hockey Code of Conduct agreement
- You must sign the SafeSport Code of Conduct agreement
- You must have a Consent to Treat form on file
If you did not have this information when you applied to be a coach, you should go back to your application and enter the information.
If you have questions about the process, please contact Chuck Richall or Paul Soule.
Vice President / Ice Scheduler