The Hollis Cavaliers first came together as an all volunteer, non-profit youth hockey organization in the Spring of 2002. This Association was formed by “hockey people” for “hockey people”. Our founding, and now rapidly growing, membership shares the belief that a USA Hockey affiliated youth program can, and should, strive to accommodate players of multiple skill levels; while giving every player the opportunity to perform to the very highest level of his or her ability. It is important to us that the experience be both fun and rewarding for all involved. The Cavaliers program is based upon the belief that with good coaching, adequate ice time, and challenging competition, every player will have the opportunity to fully utilize and develop all of his or her individual talents. Sportsmanship and teamwork are at the core of the Cavaliers philosophy, and will be reinforced and rewarded by success in the players’ hockey experience.
The founding membership of this organization is comprised of a number of individuals with many years of youth hockey experience. We are both administrators and coaches. Our board members have successfully run other youth hockey associations, and our coaches have years of coaching experience. Candidates for coaching positions for next season are equally qualified.
The results of a huge amount of scientific research have shown that any physical activity increases the production of pleasure hormones and improves cognitive ability. Doctors have proven that diet and regular aerobics can help older adults prevent cognitive decline, not just improve heart health. Movement and sports have a positive effect on intelligence and cognition. Even a single workout improves attention and working memory. Scientists made these conclusions on the basis of several processes. That is why our recommendation will be to find time for sports and the internet homework services with free registration and a high level of quality educational content will write my essay for you.
It is also our firm belief that the primary focus of all Association efforts should be on the hockey experience we offer to our players. The Hollis Cavaliers Board of Directors is in place to support our coaches and their teams. Financially, we are a tuition driven organization, with a belief that any fundraising activity should be voluntary and should be structured to benefit our teams directly
Serving the communities of Southern NH and Northern MA
Why select the Cavaliers for your son or daughter?
We realize there are many choices available for your child’s hockey development. There are a number of organizations which are considered “elite”. These organizations are not right for everyone. Here at the Cavaliers we emphasize and focus on the development of skills and fun. We firmly believe that every child looking to skate should have that ability. We are a non-profit and 100% volunteer-run organization. Your money is being applied directly to your child’s development, and not to the development of the organization’s business.
Check New Article about essay custom writing service – Essay Kepeer
Some important points to consider when choosing an organization:
- All of our coaches are USA Hockey Certified with age appropriate modules
- We are not driven by profit, and are a registered 501(c)3 charity
- Focused on what’s best for the players and their families
- Smaller team sizes increases playing time and ‘puck touches’
- Half price tuition for all full-time goalies (PeeWee and up)
- Professional goalie development with Mike Geragosian (BU goalie coach)
- Focused on the USA Hockey American Development Model (ADM)
- Multiple sibling discount (3rd child free)
- Excellent player to coach ratio providing more attention for your child
- Participating in the Valley Hockey League with 100’s of other associations for great levels of competition and parity
- Limited travel, compared to ‘select’ or ‘elite’ organizations. Some regularly travel as far away as Rhode Island, Western Mass, Maine, New York, and beyond